Best Friend Deluxe Grazing Muzzle
The Best Friend Grazing reduces food intake while allowing your horse to graze naturally. The opening in the bottom is the optimal size for controlled eating. Although the opening may appear small to new users, years of testing, experience and feedback from customers show that larger openings are not as effective.
Grazing muzzles are ideal for easy-keeper type horses or metabolic horses. These muzzles allow horses to graze naturally in a social environment while limiting their grass and sugar intake.
All grazing muzzles should fit comfortably before being left on the horse: Measure the length of the grazing muzzle against the side of the horse’s head by starting at the top of its poll down to the end of the horse’s mouth. You should be able to fit two fingers underneath the noseband of the grazing muzzle.
- Extra reinforcement around the bottom openings, making Best Friend muzzles the most durable on the market.
- Ideal for easy-keeper type horses or metabolic horses
- The roomy fit allows for comfortable chewing and unrestricted drinking.
- The Deluxe style is a combination Grazing Muzzle and breakaway halter all in one. Once adjusted, it is easy to put on your horse and it saves you money by not having to purchase a separate halter.
- The Deluxe Grazing Muzzle utilizes a plastic side-release buckle as its breakaway feature. One additional buckle comes with the muzzle and additional buckles are available for purchase, if necessary. The buckle is easily attached in seconds with no sewing necessary.
- The Deluxe Grazing Muzzle is the most popular design.
- Top rated and recommended by such publications as The Horse, The Horse Journal and John Lyons’ Perfect Horse.
- Veterinarians and farriers alike recommend the Best Friend Grazing Muzzles to restrict grazing