Gallagher’s Water Equine Hydration Beverage
$2.75 – $29.70
Gallagher’s Water is an All-Natural Equine Hydration Beverage. A natural flavor enhancement powder mix designed to encourage horses to drink water.
How to Use:
1. Fill a two-gallon bucket with water
2. Pour contents of one packet into the water
3. Stir until it is mixed and serve immediately
- Best if used daily to prevent dehydration.
- Offer as needed for re-hydration after workouts, to encourage horses to drink during travel, to aid dispensing medications or offer as a treat.
- Not intended to serve as free-choice or as a replacement for your horse’s drinking water.
- Always have fresh water available for your horse.
- Consult your veterinarian when introducing your horse to a new product.
- Contents not intended for human consumption.
For those with sugar-intolerant horses, the sugar content of one serving is equal to 2% of your horse’s daily sugar intake. This product was formulated around Gallagher, who is also a sugar-intolerant horse.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Alfalfa, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Citrate
Gallagher’s Water is made in the U.S. from premium human-grade ingredients. Each ingredient is micro-tested before being accepted into our inventory and then spot-tested at random in our warehouse. It is packaged in a commercially sterile environment that is frequently audited by the USDA. Great care goes into producing the best for your horses.