Busy Buddy Halter Attachment Thinline
A drug-free alternative for relaxation in horses. The Busy Buddy halter attachment is the perfect way to encourage your horse to relax in a variety of situations without having to use supplements, medications, or harsh techniques such as twitches or lip chains. The Busy Buddy halter attachment helps to pacify your “busy body” horse in the cross ties during farrier visits, vet checks, grooming, clipping and tacking up. Easy to use, clips safely to any halter – one size.
How it works
Historically we work our horses until they relax. Now we can relax our horses and then begin work.
When horses are relaxed we can see gentle chewing, licking, or saliva which looks like foam. We discovered that activating the jaw generates relaxation throughout the horse’s entire body and brain.
The Busy Buddy stimulates the relaxation process in all horses. We believe this is the most profound product for the health and well-being of horses introduced to the equestrian world.
Made of industrial, hospital-grade Latex tubing, ThinLine bit guards, elasticized rope, and 2 clips
You can make minor size adjustments by raising or lowering the halter.
Fit: The Busy Buddy should fit loosely in the horse’s mouth, it should not pull the corners of their mouth. Find the position where they begin to chew and watch the relaxation begin!
Client footage: Gianina’s mare My Pride before the Busy Buddy
Now with the Busy Buddy halter attachment
13 in stock (can be backordered)
* 31″ in length, 10″ of medical grade Latex
* Stops fretting, biting, pawing and kicking in the cross ties
* Provides them with a relaxing toy during clipping and grooming
* Gently introduces the sensation of a bit in the mouth while encouraging relaxation and chewing
* Pacifies horses’ for the vet, without using sedatives
* Entertains horses during farrier work
* Used while lunging; encourages relaxation of the jaw and muscles over the back