Stall Grid Flooring System
In Stock and Ready to Ship
In addition to stalls, the Stall Grid flooring system is great for high-traffic areas such as horse walkers, wash racks, paddock areas, round pens, vet facilities, indoor/outdoor arenas and gates! Having this system installed can lead to improvements in your horse(s)’s health with the Stall Grid’s shock absorbing technology, making it easy on their joints.
Stall Grid is ideal for stalls. When installed correctly, Stall Grid effectively creates a French drain effect, reducing ammonia, “pee spots”, digging and uneven surfaces. Customers who use the Stall Grid flooring system report a reduction in bedding waste and use. Stalls are quicker to pick and easier to keep clean with Stall Grid.
The development in the configuration of the grid was designed specifically for horses’ hooves. With the Stall Grid installed, the flooring will be free of mud due to the prevention of soil compaction and better drainage, thus allowing horses to move better. Additionally, it will prevent any digging in the ground and uneven surfaces. When in stalled properly, the Stall Grid interlocking system can withstand 25,000lbs per sq. ft.
Made in the USA, Stall Grid is quick and easy install as the edges interlock/snap together. It is suggested to have limestone screening for the base and the sediment you use only needs to be level with the top of the Stall Grid.
• Size 24″ x 24″ x 1″ (exact: 23.5″ x 23.5″ x 1″) 4’square
• Weight (780lbs/pallet – 144 usable grids/pallet + 1) each pallet has a “bottom panel” that is designed to protect your order. You are not charged for the +1 bottom panel.
• Grids interlock for stability
• HDPE mixed with rubber is the perfect mix of (durability and flexibility)
• May be cut to size for a custom fit using skill saw or table saw
• Stall Grid can withstand 25,000lbs per sq. ft.
This item ships via motor freight (semi-truck delivery) and must be off-loaded by client. Utilizing a forklift, a bobcat with forks or tractor is recommended. Lift Gate trucks are available for an additional cost. Orders under 144 Stall Grid panels have a $25 handling fee.
Please contact one of our expert account managers with the delivery address & number of Stall Grid panels your project requires. We will then work to secure the most competitive freight rates, along with grid pricing for you.
• Eliminates stall digging
• Eliminates “pee” holes in the stall
• Reduces Ammonia smell
• Easy to install with a rubber mallet
• Works like a French Drain
• Maintenance free
• Reduces bedding waste
• Use around watering tanks and heavily trafficked areas
• Able to withstand 25,000lbs per sq. ft.
• Provides excellent drainage
• Excellent for gate areas
• Won’t shift or move when installed properly
Hot Walker Features:
• The shock-absorbing effect of the grids means the floor is easy on the animal’s joints
• The configuration and strength of the grid have been specially developed for horses’ hooves
• A floor free of mud will encourage horses to move around more
• Makes caring for the horses easier
• Safe and effective drainage
• Prevents soil compaction